Projects that are using Fugio
Projects by Alex May
Alex May is the artist and programmer behind Fugio.
- Shadows of Light - a Kinect based "slow-interactive" work that has been exhibited internationally, including at Tate Modern
- Sequence VR - Oculus Rift virtual reality exploration into cutting edge Whole Genome Sequencing techniques
- The Human Super-Organism - Interactive digital bacterial artwork on permanent show as part of the Invisible You exhibition at Eden Project in Cornwall
- 40 Minute Painting - Generative artwork created using OpenGL shaders
- Serre Numérique Inauguration - Live video mapping performance with Fugio synchronising DMX lighting, audio, and video playback via Painting With Light for the inauguration of the Serre Numérique project in France
- Super-Organism - Interactive installation commissioned by CineKid Festival in Amsterdam
Other Projects and Experiments
Your Projects Here
Feel free to add links to your Fugio based projects here!