MIDI Output sends data to the specified MIDI device.
Each MIDI Output node can send data to one device, though there is nothing to stop you having more than one MIDI Output node writing to the same device in your patch. This can be useful in complex patches where having a single output node would result in links having to cover large distances.
Choose the MIDI device from the drop-down box.
- Beat Position (Float) - the song position as generated by Timeline (Grid)
- MIDI (MIDI) - raw MIDI data input
Inputs for specific MIDI controls can be added manually.
Outputs can be renamed by right-clicking on the pin and selecting Rename from the pop-up menu.
Also see the Midi Output Helper node.
- control/x (Integer) - the value of MIDI control x in the range 0-127
- note/x (Integer) - the velocity of the note x in the range 0-127 (0 = off)
- note-on/x (Trigger) - triggered when note x is turned on
- note-off/x (Trigger) - triggered when note x is turned on
- note-value (Integer) - the most recent note turned on (0-127)
- note-pressure/x (Integer) - the aftertouch pressure of note x (0-127)
- program (Integer) - the channel program (0-127)
- channel-pressure (Integer) - the channel pressure (0-127)
- pitch-bend (Integer) - the channel pitch bend (0-16383)