Number Timeline controls a single number between 0.0 and 1.0 over time.
Read the Timeline overview for further information about how Fugio handles time.
You can double click on the editor to create a keyframe at the cursor position.
You can also move keyframes using the mouse.
- Value - the number at the current playhead position
- Int. In - the incoming number interpolation
- Int. Out - the outgoing number interpolation
- Steps - if 0, then the value can be any number between 0.0 and 1.0, otherwise it will be divided into this number of steps
- Int. Def. - the default number interpolation
The interpolation determines how the number is calculated between keyframes.
- Linear Fall
- Linear Rise
- Time Forward
- Time Backwards
Number Timeline supports recording of a number over time.
- Position (Float) - set the cursor position of the timeline (in trigger mode only)
- Number (Colour) - input value for recording