Signal Timeline generates different waveforms over time in the range -1.0 to +1.0.
Read the Timeline overview for further information about how Fugio handles time.
You can double click on the editor to create a keyframe at the cursor position.
You can also move keyframes using the mouse.
- Signal Type - the type of signal to create from the current keyframe
- Period (s) - the period of the signal in seconds
- Hertz - the period of the signal in hertz
- Amplitude - the maximum value of the signal (0.0-1.0)
- Offset - signals are usually centered around 0.0 but you can offset this (0.0-1.0)
- Phase - the starting phase of the signal (0.0-1.0)
If you want to create a signal in the range of 0.0 to 1.0, set the Offset to 0.5 and Amplitude to 0.5
- Ramp Up
- Ramp Down
- Position (Float) - set the cursor position of the timeline (in trigger mode only)